Periodontics in Children and Adolescents Course is organized by ADA NSW Centre for Professional Development and will be held on Apr 21, 2021 at ADA NSW Centre for Professional Development, St leonards, New South Wales, Australia.
CPD Hours: 3.5
Children and adolescents are subject to several periodontal diseases. Periodontal diseases in children and adolescents can be aggressive or with a severe systemic background. Therefore, early diagnosis and immediate and appropriate treatment are of paramount importance.
The aim of this course is to discuss and outline periodontal diagnosis, prognosis, treatment structure, maintenance and prevention in children and adolescent patients.
• How do I approach children and adolescent patients
• What diagnostic tools can be used and do I have to use
• What systemic factors need to be considered or checked
• Differential diagnosis and classification of periodontal diseases in younger patients
• What are the possible systemic components
• How do I structure the periodontal treatment in children and adolescents
• How can I improve and maintain the oral hygiene in children and adolescents
• How do I treat periodontal diseases and complications in children and Adolescents
• How can I determine the prognosis of periodontal diseases in children and adolescents
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Non-Member Dentist Fee||20 Apr,2021||USD 384.00|
|ADA Member Dentist Fee||20 Apr,2021||USD 320.00|
|Hygienist / Therapist / Prosthetist Fee||20 Apr,2021||USD 195.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news