Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification Course by Lifesaver Education (May 11, 2021)
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification Course is organized by Lifesaver Education and will be held on May 11, 2021 at Lifesaver Education, South Pasadena, California, United States of America.
PALS Certification Class Information:
• This is an advanced course designed to teach how to respond to children with respiratory problems, shock, abnormal heart rhythms, and cardiac arrest.
• BLS can be added to your class at registration for students who hold a current (not-expired) AHA BLS Provider card.
PALS Certification Course Overview:
• High-quality Child CPR AED and Infant CPR
• Recognition of patients who do and do not require immediate intervention
• Recognition of cardiopulmonary arrest early and application CPR within 10 seconds
• Apply team dynamics
• Differentiation between respiratory distress and failure
• Early interventions for respiratory distress and failure
• Differentiation between compensated and decompensated (hypotensive) shock
• Early interventions for the treatment of shock
• Differentiation between unstable and stable patients with arrhythmias
• Clinical characteristics of instability in patients with arrhythmias
• Post–cardiac arrest management
Our instructors will help guide you to master the skills needed to save a life. Each student will be provided with their own set of equipment during class to enhance learning.
Same day AHA PALS Provider card issued upon successful completion of the written exam and skills testing.
This class is for:
• Any professional who may respond to an adult cardiovascular emergency
• “Certification” courses are for first time PALS students or students whose current PALS card has expired
• This course is offered as a popular extended one day class or traditional two-day class, depending upon student preference. This is arranged on the day of your class.
• ECG/Pharmacology is a highly recommended prerequisite.
• Students will master their PALS skills through a combination of hands-on practice and video-aided instruction with instructor guidance.
• Continuing education (CE) credits available for this course.
Social Media Info :
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine