3 Day Pain Management Show is organized by Empire Medical Training (EMT), Inc and will be held from Nov 05 - 07, 2021 at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, New York, United States of America.
This activity designed to meet the educational needs of physicians, physician assistants, nurses and other healthcare professionals interested in treatment of pain management.
In this act?vity you will learn to perform a comprehensive cervical and lumbar exam?nation. In order to develop an accurate treatment plan, your Diagnosis must be well formulated us?ng modern day technology as well as by performing a comprehensive History and Physical Exam
Upon conpletion of the educational activity, participants should be able to
• Perform interventional pain management procedures such as spinal epidurals, facet, trigger point, and medum and large bursa injections competently, safely, and etfectively for their patient.
• Avoid risks by setting patient expectations and associated areas for treatment.
• Apply the generally accepted protocols for the administration of prescription drugs for various acute, sub-acute and possible chronic medical conditions (1.e. orofacial pain, chronic tendonopathies, disc degenerative disorders)
• Describe the proper guidelines for the acquisition, patient charting and administrative issues (iLe. medical intake forms, informed consents),
• Recognize contraindications for various treatments, as wel as the standards of care.
• Prescribe appropriate Physical Therapy interventions when appropriate.
• Describe and identify the various standards of care to safely administer and prescribe pharmacologics for the administration of chronic and sub-acute illnesses in relation to the management of pain in accordance with generally accepted medical guidelines, protocols and DEA recommendations.