Implant Restorative Dentistry (Apr 07 - 09, 2021)
Implant Restorative Dentistry is organized by Spear Education and will be held from Apr 07 - 09, 2021 at Spear Education, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America.
Accreditation: 22.50 CE Credits
Replacing missing teeth is a part of daily life in dental practice. With increasing patient demand for esthetic excellence and predictable long-term results, it is important to understand how to optimize patient outcomes utilizing implants while maximizing clinical and technical efficiencies. From treatment planning to final restorations, this course will cover the most common implant considerations the restorative dentist and implant surgeon encounter. This course is highly recommended for the restorative dentist, the dental technician, and the implant surgeon who wishes to gain a better understanding of the restorative aspects of soft-tissue management for implants and pontics. This course creates the opportunity for the team to diagnose, treatment plan and treat their patients with confidence, and execute at the highest level. Through lecture, discussion and extensive hands-on experience, you will complete this course with a deeper understanding of how to create superior outcomes for your implant patients.
What you will learn at this workshop:
• Management of missing teeth/edentulous spaces with implants or pontics.
• How to treatment plan and sequence implant restorations, from diagnosis to insertion.
• To understand the role each discipline plays in delivering superior implant treatment results.
• Esthetic implant treatment planning: the relationship between bone and soft- tissue management, and the differences that exist between restoring anterior and posterior implant restorations.
Topics and exercises:
• Determining the ideal implant position and the role of the surgical guide
• Timing of implant placement taking growth and development into consideration
• Immediate vs. delayed implant placement, considerations
• Immediate implant provisionalization
• Soft-tissue management with pontics, custom implant healing abutments and provisionalization
• Prosthesis options for interim tooth replacement
• Implant impression techniques for single and multiple units
• Implant abutment selection: type, design and material
• Screw-retained vs. cement-retained implant restorations
• Occlusal design for implant dentistry
• Laboratory communication and collaboration
- CE Credits : 22.5
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine