ECG/EKG Interpretation and Pharmacology Heart Rhythm Course by Lifesaver Education (Jan 16, 2021)
ECG/EKG Interpretation and Pharmacology Heart Rhythm Course is organized by Lifesaver Education and will be held on Jan 16, 2021 at Lifesaver Education, South Pasadena, California, United States of America. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 8 CEU Credits.
ECG/EKG Class Information:
• This is an advanced class designed to provide a solid understanding of ECG/EKG heart rhythm recognition and drug treatment knowledge.
• Teaches ECG/EKG recognition skills (basic and more advanced) and treatment recommendations.
• Highly recommended prerequisite to ACLS or PALS.
ECG/EKG Course Overview:
• Basic electrophysiology
• Normal ECG measurements
• Basic and advanced arrhythmias
• Interpretation of advanced heart rhythms
• Basic ACLS drug usages and routes of administration during cardiovascular emergencies
In addition to the topics mentioned above, students spend time in the afternoon reviewing actual patient rhythms and identifying them.
A course completion certificate in ECG/EKG Interpretation & Pharmacology will be awarded at the end of the class. Your student workbook is included as part of the class fee.
Students will learn how to systematically interpret advanced heart rhythms, as well as learn what is happening anatomically and physiologically within the heart and its associated structures.
- CEU : 8
Social Media Info :
1510 Huntington Drive
South Pasadena, California, United States of America
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine