Bobath Introductory Module 3 - The Integration of Postural Control and Selective Movement for Functional Activities (part B) 2021
Bobath Introductory Module 3 - The Integration of Postural Control and Selective Movement for Functional Activities (part B) is organized by National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE) and will be held from May 06 - 07, 2021 at London Road Community Hospital, Derby, England, United Kingdom.
Who will Benefit:
Qualified Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists working in neurology who have already attended Bobath Module 1 and 2.
CPD Hours: 11.25
This 1.5 day BBTA module will include patient demonstrations, theoretical and practical sessions. It will focus on the assessment and treatment of the patient with more established movement dysfunction.
• To discuss the pathophysiology and consequences to the patient with established movement dysfunction.
• To build upon participants ability to analyse posture and movement.
• To link the evidence base and clinical practice.
By the end of the course, the participants should be able to:
• Explain the pathophysiology and consequences of UMN syndrome
• Demonstrate a deeper understanding of postural and movement control variations within the normal population.
• Problem solve appropriate handling in individual models to align/activate distal key points.
• Draw upon improved assessment and clinical reasoning skills to treat a patient with established movement dysfunction.
Additional details will be posted as soon as the information is available.
- CPD Hours : 11.25
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine