Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Clinical Skills and Procedures Workshop is organized by Privider Practice Essentials (PPE), LLC and will be held from Sep 17 - 18, 2021 at Aloft Dallas Downtown, Dallas, Texas, United States of America.
The AAPA Review Panel approved this program after thorough review for a maximum of 22.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. Credits can be claimed only commensurate with the extent of the PAs participation in the activity.
22.25 contact hours of continuing education are approved for this activity. This includes 2.25 hours of pharmacology by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. Activity ID# 19114023.
This activity includes 12 procedure hours that qualify towards Emergency Nurse Practitioner Certification requirements.
In two days, you will master:
• Lectures focused on the ENTIRE human body and common fracture patterns
• How to communicate findings to the orthopedic surgeon
• What needs emergent, urgent, and delayed treatment
• CT and MRI interpretation
• Splint management and application
• Shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle, and hip reductions
• In total, 75 topics are covered
• Electrical conduction of the heart
• Identifying and treatment of STEMI
• Posterior MI
• MI Patterns
• Left Main Disease
• Electrolyte disturbances and management
• All Major Dysrhythmias and advanced treatment
• Understanding of Bundle Branch Blocks and MI
• Over 20 EKG abnormalities are included!
Pulmonary Disorders and Management
• Current management guidelines
• Peak Flow application
• Tracheostomy management
• 12 pulmonary clinical scenarios and current management guidelines!
Lethal Skin Conditions
• 7 lethal skin conditions, identification, and treatment
• Burn identification and management
• Rash Identification
Practice Improvement Tips
• How to present cases to attending specialists and physicians
• What attending specialists and physicians need to know from you
• Current PQRS and documentation guidelines.
• Resources to maximize documentation reimbursement and MIPS bonuses
• Full afternoon suture workshop (all types) including Suture Cam
• Joint injection and aspiration of knee and shoulder
• Foreign body/fishhook removal
• Nail trephination
• Lumbar Puncture
• Needle Decompression of Pneumothorax
• Chest Tube (Thoracostomy) insertion
• Splinting workshop
• IUD Insertion and Removal
• In total, 31 procedures are included in our afternoon sessions!
Toll free Number
Pulmonology +3 More