2021 Napa Primary Care Conference: Caring for the Active and Athletic Patient is organized by CMX Travel and Meetings and will be held from Nov 03 - 07, 2021 at Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa, Napa, California, United States of America.
The curriculum is directed to Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, PM&R and Orthopedics specialists as well as Physical Therapists, Athletic Trainers, Physicians Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and others who want to earn Continuing Medical Education from leading physician experts who are outstanding speakers.
Approved for 16.0 hours of Category 1 CME Credits
The Napa Primary Care Conference is a unique educational conference for physicians and medical professionals who care for active and athletic patients or who themselves lead such a lifestyle.
This conference will present very practical information that you can use in your practice. Topics will include common medical and musculoskeletal problems that affect patients who lead an active lifestyle. The focus will be on providing information that will help you diagnose and manage these conditions in the office; so that you can help your patients get moving again and improve their performance. In addition, various topics on healthy lifestyles and personal wellness will make this conference a valuable experience for all attendees.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Describe recent advances regarding various medical problems and their impact on the athlete and exercise performance.
• Identify current recommendations for proper nutrition in active and athletic patients.
• Illustrate key skills in the diagnosis and management of common musculoskeletal problems encountered by family physicians.
• Diagnose common problems encountered by patients and effectively treat these conditions.
• Define common medical-legal issues relevant to the primary care physician.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Early Fee||07 Nov,2021||Free|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news