17th Asian Oceanian Congress of Neurology (AOCN) 2021 is organized by Asian and Oceanian Association of Neurology (AOAN), Taiwan Neurological Society (TNS) and will be held on Apr 01 - 04, 2021 at Taipei International Convention Center (TICC), Taipei, Taiwan, China.
Aim of the Conference:
We believe the attendees will target the following aims in the Congress:
• Consolidate the concept of pathological and pathophysiological mechanism and /or hypothesis of various topics of neurology.
• Understand the therapeutic challenge issues during the management of various topics of neurology.
• Refresh the most update knowledge of common movement disorders including stroke, dementia, movement disorders, neuromuscular disorders, neurocritical medicine, headache, multiple sclerosis and autonomic disorders.
• Secure the prestigious information of neurophysiology in cortical regions, cerebellum and basal ganglia circuitry and adopt the concept to clinical practice
• Know how and when to use botulinum toxin injection for the treatment of patients with various neurological disorders.
• Learn the practically useful neuroimaging knowledge and know how to apply them for clinical studies and services.
• Know the non-invasive neuromodulation tools, including deep brain stimulation, rTMS and MRI guided focus ultrasound, and how to apply them for the investigation as well as management of patients with neurological disorders.C
• 2 Plenary sessions
• 8 Education Sessions: 4 Workshops 2 Case-Based Learning 2 Skill Forum
• 18 Parallel Sessions:
○ ARCH symposium and Headache
○ Autonomic Disorders
○ Neuromuscular Disorders
○ Movement Disorders
○ Neuro-critical medicine
○ Artificial Intelligence
○ Neurobehavior Disorders
○ Cerebrovascular Disorders
○ Sleep Disorders
○ WFN-AOCN Join Forum
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.