13th Biennial International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS) Congress 2021
13th Biennial International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS) Congress 2021is organized by International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS) and will be held from May 22 - 26, 2021 at Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC), Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa.
Any health care practitioner specializing in arthroscopy, knee surgery or orthopaedic sports medicine, including:
• Orthopaedic Surgeons
• Orthopaedic Physician Assistants
• Physical Therapists
• Orthopaedic Residents
• Orthopaedic Fellows
The ISAKOS Congress provides a variety of new preventative, therapeutic and surgical technique information, allowing attendees to expand their knowledge and enhance their surgical skills. The four-day meeting will include a variety of educational opportunities such as surgical demonstrations, paper presentations, debates, lectures, symposia and instructional course lectures. Lunchtime sessions, e-posters, technical exhibits and social activities will also be offered to Congress attendees.
• Discuss new initiatives in medicine and technology as they relate to arthroscopy, knee surgery and orthopaedic sports medicine.
• Evaluate clinical cases and advance the practice of evidence-based, informed orthopaedic care.
• Demonstrate the application of current techniques, procedures and research.
• Identify and analyze current research data pertaining to the management of ankle, foot, knee, hip, wrist, elbow and shoulder problems, and to sports medicine.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
September 01, 2020
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news