Updates in Pediatric Dentistry with Dr. Lance Kisby
Updates in Pediatric Dentistry with Dr. Lance Kisby is organized by New Jersey Health Professionals Development Institute (NJHPDI) and will be held on Apr 19, 2020 at New Jersey Health Professionals Development Institute, River Edge, New Jersey, United States of America.
CE Credits: 7
A child walks into a dental practice. The front desk coordinator hands the mom a referral form. Is this the scenario in your practice? Come to this Updates in Pediatric Dentistry lecture with Dr. Kisby and you, too can throw away your referral forms. Learn the newest techniques for Behavior Management, pulp therapy and how to do simple pediatric restorations with the newest materials
This course features a comprehensive update in Pediatric Dentistry. For example, attendees will learn the current concepts in the causes and dental implications of the alarming increase in pediatric asthma, ADHD, autism, and late preterm births. A new topic that has been added is new psychological insights and research on Behavior Guidance. Participants will learn the latest concepts in caries formation and prevention as well as how to perform a CAMBRA caries risk assessment. A discussion will include Indirect Pulp Caps and MTA/Biodentine pulpotomies. The topic of Restorative dentistry includes new designs in tooth preparation, the indications for Silver Diamine Fluoride, and when to use GIC and RMGI’s. Participating clinicians will be able to use these treatment modalities in everyday clinical practice.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will learn:
• The latest in Caries Formation and how to do a Caries Risk Assessment
• How using Xylitol, Fluoride Varnish, MI Paste, Chlorhexadine, sealants, and Silver Diamine Fluoride are effective preventive measures
• Techniques using MTA, Biodentine, and the new Biosilicates for pulp therapy in primary teeth
• The latest techniques, indications, and materials used in direct and indirect pulp capping in primary and permanent teeth.
• Indications and how to use Glass Ionomer Cements as a restorative material in Primary teeth
• Updates in pediatric medicine including the dental implications for the increase in Autism, preterm births and ADHD.
• The latest Psychology studies and techniques for effective behavior management
Event Category: Pediatric Dentistry
|Contact No. :||(201) 342-2204|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Dentist Regular Fee||18 Apr,2020||USD 325.00|
|Staff (Accompanying Dentist) Fee||18 Apr,2020||USD 95.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Dentist Early Fee||15 Feb,2020||USD 250.00|