Updates in Cardiology Conference is organized by Foundation for Advanced Cardiovascular Education and Training (FACET) and will be held on Feb 15, 2020 at Baylor Scott & White The Heart Hospital - Plano, Plano, Texas, United States of America.
This course is designed for cardiologists, internists, emergency physicians, physician assistants, advanced practice nurses, and all other providers who care for patients in any setting in which critical care is provided.
Accreditation & Credit Designation:
The Foundation for Advanced Cardiovascular Education and Training (FACET), Provider #0007001, has approved this program for 6 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Updates in Cardiology will feature a wide variety of the latest updates in congestive heart failure, pulmonary hypertension, coronary artery disease, cardiac arrhythmias, congenital heart disease, anticoagulation, preventive cardiology, and valvular heart disease, among others.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Assess indications, use, and limitations of different types of anticoagulants in a diverse spectrum of cardiovascular diseases.
• Evaluate peri-procedure management of anticoagulation in patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.
• Recite the current indications and contra-indications for TAVR, mitral valve clip and potential new indications for percutaneous tricuspid valve replacement.
• Apply the latest hypertension and cardiovascular (CV) guidelines to improve overall morbidity/mortality rates.
• Describe practice changes to improve care for patients with congenital heart disease.
• Summarize guidelines to increase preventive care for patients with CV diseases.
• Apply current guidelines for the treatment of congestive heart failure (CHF.)
• Describe clinical features of primary pulmonary arterial hypertension.
• Describe cardiovascular adaptation to exercise and review risks and benefits of exercise in patients with cardiovascular diseases
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians Fee||14 Feb,2020||USD 125.00|
|Allied Health Fee||14 Feb,2020||USD 75.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news