Update in Nephrology & Hypertension 2020
April 4, 2020 | Omni Jacksonville, Downtown Jacksonville, FL
Who Should Attend:
Nephrologists, Primary Care Physicians, Allied Heath Professionals.
Accreditation: The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit: The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses and Pharmacists:
Suwannee River Area Health Education Center, Inc. is a Florida Board of Nursing and Pharmacy approved provider of continuing education. CE Broker Provider ID #50-1922. This program meets the requirements for up to 4.5 contact hours.
Join us at Update in Nephrology and Hypertension 2020 where we will present the latest information on optimizing management of patients with renal disease.
Why You Should Attend:
• Dedicated to the primary care physician
• Covers clinical syndromes you would see in the office
• Expert clinical and visiting faculty
• Learn to treat common renal syndromes
As a result of participation in this activity, participants will be able to:
• Understand best treatment options for urinary tract infections
• Identify symptoms, signs & best treatment options for nephrolithiasis
• Understand current recommendation and goals for treating hypertension and understanding the pathophysiology & treatment of mineral bone disorders
• Recognize and treat disorders of sodium metabolism
• Recognize and treat systoic renal disease
• Understand the pathophysiology of hyperparthyroidisim & treatment of mineral bone disorders
Lecture topics include:
• When to Refer to the Nephrologist
• AKI in Sepsis
• Potassium – Hero or Villain
• Diagnosing and Treating Metabolic Acidosis
• Clinical Approach to Hyponatremia
• ABC’s of Kidney Transplantation
|Contact No. :||3527330064
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physicians Fee||03 Apr,2020||USD 95.00|
|Allied Health (Nursing, CME, or Pharmacy Credit) Fee||03 Apr,2020||USD 55.00|
|Residents/Fellows Fee||03 Apr,2020||USD 35.00|
|Non-Credit Seeking Fee||03 Apr,2020||USD 35.00|