UCLA Dental Implant Continuum - Module 6 is organized by UCLA School of Dentistry and will be held from Sep 14 - 18, 2020 at UCLA School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is designed to train dentists in all aspects of surgical and restorative implant dentistry procedures including: digital treatment planning, implant placement, management of the esthetic zone, reconstruction of deficient alveolar ridges, use of various loading protocols, fabrication of immediate provisional restorations, and more. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 32 CE credits.
Participants will perform multiple implant surgeries on their own patients throughout the 2-year, 6-module program. Our prestigious faculty will guide you through each step of the process from treatment planning to routine implant placement to advanced grafting procedures, impressions and restoration. Extensive time will be spent in hands-on workshops, in live surgery, and with faculty demonstrations. No implant experience necessary!
Module 6 - Principles of Implant Dentistry - Putting it all Together
The final module will solidify the principles, skills and knowledge gained throughout the program. Participants are encouraged to present their best cases treated during the program to the group. Beautiful UCLA CDE plaques will be presented to commemorate your dedication to furthering your knowledge and clinical skills for your implant patients.
The future of implant dentistry
Final case presentations
Final exam / knowledge assessment
• Fundamental Surgical Techniques: incisions, flap design, and suturing
• Graft Techniques: sinus augmentation (direct and indirect), CT grafts, GBR, PRF and use of particulate graft materials
• Implant placement: using various systems and implant designs on models, pig jaws and patients
• Prosthetic techniques: radiographic / surgical guides, impressions, abutment selection and design, fabrication of provisional restorations
• CBCT analysis and use of digital treatment planning software
• Tilted implant placement and denture conversion
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $5,750.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $5175.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Aug 15, 2020|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news