Tucson Symposium (TS) 2020 is organized by Roche Tissue Diagnostics (RTD) and will be held from Apr 21 - 22, 2020 at El Conquistador Tucson, A Hilton Resort, Tucson, Arizona, United States of America.
Who attends the Tucson Symposium?
• Thought leaders wanting to share new ideas and scientific achievements in cancer research and medical practice
• Pathologists striving to keep their practices on the leading edge of technology and eager to learn more about state-of-the-art trends in diagnostics and treatment therapies
• Oncologists and pathologists wanting to hear about the newest proposed therapies and the most current diagnostic, prognostic and predictive medical findings
• Research and academic scientists who are leading the efforts in scientific discovery and are interested in developing scientific partnerships
• Strategic and scientific senior management from the health care industry
The 16th annual Tucson Symposium, sponsored by Roche Tissue Diagnostics, brings together more than 500 cancer experts and thought leaders from around the world to explore a diverse range of topics, latest hypotheses and breakthroughs in immunology and mechanisms of immune response, cancer evolution, translational discoveries, new frontiers in neuropathology, the latest tools and trends in surgical pathology, and next-generation transforming technologies - all with the singular focus of improving patients' lives.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+1 520 603 5493
February 28, 2020
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Early bird registration Fee||31 Jan,2020||USD 750.00|
|Regular registration Fee||10 Apr,2020||USD 850.00|
|Student registration (under grad, grad, intern/resident, post-doc) Fee||10 Apr,2020||USD 350.00|