Treating without Pain: Hand Therapy Treatment Concepts Including Taping, IASTM, and Joint Alignment is organized by Rehab Education and will be held on Sep 26, 2020 at Annapolis, Maryland, United States of America.
Who Should Attend?
• Occupational Therapists
• Occupational Therapy Assistants
• Physical Therapists
• Physical Therapist Assistants
• Certified Hand Therapists
• Certified Athletic Trainers
Physical Therapy Board of California:
The Physical Therapy Board of California recognizes Rehab Education, LLC as an approval agency to approve providers offering continuing competency courses for CA licensed PTs and PTAs. This course is approved for 7.5 contact hours.
New Jersey State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners:
This course has been approved by the New Jersey State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners for 7.5 continuing education credits.
Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners:
This course has been approved by the Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners as meeting continuing education requirements for PTs and PTAs for 7.5 CEU.
This one-day, combined concepts course will give you new techniques that can be used immediately with numerous “take home” tips and pearls. It will include significant demonstration, lab and video evidence to present the concept of "Treating without Pain".
Focus on the 4 S’s: Skin, Swelling, Scar and Sensation, as well as joint alignment and balance. Explore techniques on how to improve joint ROM, eliminate pain, and eliminate compensation patterns for faster outcomes. Current research will be included to support these concepts.
This course content is not intended for use by any participants outside the scope of their license or regulation.
After completion of this course, therapist will be able to:
• Identify 3 Movement With Motion (MWM) components to increase range of motion for a patient with a fractured finger.
• List 2 Agonist and Antagonist muscle relationships in a patient with Tennis Elbow
• Develop a treatment plan, including taping, cupping and IASTM strokes to enhance movement and space in a patient with a wrist fracture
• Given a patient with ECU Tendonitis, create a treatment plan including 2 appropriate taping techniques
• Identify 2 strengthening exercises to reduce pain in a patient with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news