Trauma Care After Resuscitation (TCAR) Course is organized by Trauma Care After Resuscitation (TCAR) Education Programs and will be held from Oct 01 - 02, 2020 at Bruce Schroffel Auditorium - University of Colorado Hospital, Aurora, Colorado, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is useful to physical therapists, paramedics, social workers, dietitians, respiratory therapists, speech and occupational therapists, LVNs/LPNs, and others who interact with the hospitalized trauma patient. This course has been approved for a maximum of 14 contact hours (2 days) or 7 contact hours (1 day).
Unlike trauma verification programs targeted at prehospital and emergency care providers, the Trauma Care After Resuscitation course is specifically designed for acute care, critical care, and perioperative nurses. This live, 2-day educational offering provides inpatient staff members with the foundational, evidence-based information and critical thinking skills necessary to meet regulatory requirements and provide excellent care to this challenging patient population.
By the end of the class, participants will be able to:
• Describe the trauma continuum of care.
• Explain the biomechanics of common injuries.
• Anticipate specific wounds and complications based on mechanism of injury information
• Discuss the body's multisystem responses to traumatic insults
• Incorporate physical assessment, imaging studies, and laboratory data to evaluate the hospitalized trauma patient
• Describe appropriate medial, surgical, and nursing interventions for frequently encountered injuries.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|General Registration Fee||30 Sep,2020||USD 345.00|
|UCHealth Employees Fee||30 Sep,2020||USD 250.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news