Traditional, Integrative and Plant Medicine is organized by Research Fringe and will be held from May 08 - 09, 2020 at Barcelo Aran Mantegna, Rome, Lazio, Italy.
International Conference on Traditional, Integrative and Plant Medicine will be a global platform to discuss various perspectives and research of traditional, herbal and integrative medicine. The agenda of the meeting will also focus on discussing the development of proactive policies and guiding the plan of action that will strengthen the importance of traditional medicine towards healthy population. There will be specially designed sessions and panels on quality control, characterisations, procedures for the preparation and authentication of herbal medicines.
• Traditional Medicines: The basic and Clinical Concepts
• Phytochemistry and Plant Metabolites
• Integrative and Holistic Medicine
• Chinese Traditional Medicine
• Complementary and Alternative Medicine
• Ayurveda and Yoga
• Evaluation and Identification of Phytoconstituents
• Herbal Drugs and Formulations
• Natural Products of Medicinal Interest
• Crude Drugs and Plant Products
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||44-(0)-208-638-5556
April 22, 2020
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Delegate - Early Bird Price||07 May,2020||USD 945.00|
|Academics/ Government/ Non-profit - Early Bird Price||07 May,2020||USD 799.00|
|Industry/ Organization - Early Bird Price||07 May,2020||USD 849.00|
|Student - Early Bird Price||07 May,2020||USD 299.00|