The Training Rheum is organized by American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) and will be held from Jan 18 - 20, 2020 at Omni Austin Hotel Downtown, Austin, Texas, United States of America.
18.25 AAPA Category 1 CME credits.
The Training Rheum is designed to provide PAs and NPs with a well-rounded foundation on the essential rheumatology topics. It’s the perfect course if you are new to rheumatology or if you are looking to transition into rheumatology. Through interactive, case-based and hands-on instruction, expert faculty will discuss the most common conditions seen in a rheumatology practice. The conference will be held twice, so choose the date and location that is most convenient for you!
Faculty will teach foundational concepts in rheumatology, as well as the assessment and treatment of various rheumatic diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, and multisystem autoimmune rheumatic diseases.
The event features:
• 2.5 day course designed to give a firm foundation for PAs and NPs entering rheumatology
• Innovative, interactive course design – come prepared to participate!
• Hands-on session on conducting a musculoskeletal exam
• Hands-on joint injection workshop
• Real-world advice for building your career in rheumatology
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||703.836.2272
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Nonmember - Conference fee||17 Jan,2020||USD 599.00|
|AAPA or ARP member - Conference fee||17 Jan,2020||USD 499.00|