The Shoulder: Steps To Successful Treatment is organized by Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (ISCP) and will be held from Oct 31 - Nov 01, 2020 at Mercy University Hospital, Cork, Munster, Ireland.
• Contact Hours: 15
This 2 day course will present a simple evidence-based approach to the management of shoulder pathology, which is immediately applicable in your clinical practice.
It will consider current developments in the literature and how they inform the key factors contributing to successful outcomes. The specific rehabilitation approaches for: dynamic shoulder stability, kinetic chain control, shoulder stiffness, shoulder tendinopathy etc will be discussed and covered in the practical sessions.
This is highly practical course, which will change your clinical practice.
• To present the current literature regarding dynamic stability of the shoulder complex and explore the application to clinical assessment and treatment.
• To present the current literature regarding the pathophysiology of common shoulder conditions and describe the impact on the dynamic stabilisers.
• To demonstrate key assessment tools to explore function of the dynamic stabilisers of the shoulder as a basis for treatment planning.
• To demonstrate key treatment approaches based on the current evidence to address movement dysfunction in the shoulder complex
By the end of this intensive two day course the participant should:
• Understand current concepts of dynamic stability of the shoulder joint.
• Understand current theories relating to the pathophysiology of common shoulder conditions and their impact on dynamic stability of the shoulder joint.
• Develop an awareness of current research regarding evidence based treatment of shoulder pathology.
• Understand key assessment and treatment tools for the successful treatment of the shoulder joint.
• Have the ability to clinically reason key treatment approaches in the management of common shoulder conditions based on movement dysfunction.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Standard Fee||30 Oct,2020||EUR 326.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news