The Next Step in Bone Grafting and Implant Placement is organized by Perio Institute and will be held from May 23 - 24, 2020 at Newark, New Jersey, United States of America. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 14 hands on CE hours.
Take the next step in dental care with Advanced Implant Placement & Bone Grafting Training. This educational opportunity combines an informative, in-depth lecture with actual surgical experiences utilizing both anatomical models and fresh frozen cadaver heads (one per every two participants). We will be utilizing the Hahn Tapered Implant System for the hands-on portion.
This course is recommended for clinicians ready to learn more advanced techniques in guided bone and guided tissue regeneration, and who appreciate the value of hands-on experience with cadaver specimens. Because this is a specialized course focused on the surgical procedures performed on biological specimens, it is limited to 24 attendees.
• Anatomy: Review of landmarks and hard and soft tissue considerations
• Immediate Implant placement into a fresh extraction site*
• Patient selection and Treatment Planning
• Bone Graft and membrane materials: Which to use where and why*
• Harvesting autogenous bone*
• Suturing and knot tying technique*
• Atraumatic extractions*
• Incision and flap designs that can make a difference*
• Sinus elevations: Internal and lateral approach*
• Implant placement into sinus grafts: Immediate or delayed and why*
• Grafting to repair the ailing/failing implant*
• Ridge augmentation to increase the ridge width*
• Ridge Split Technique: Immediate or delayed implant placement and why*
• Complications and treatment options
• Drugs and prescriptions
• The importance of consent forms
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||(800) 327-3746|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||22 May,2020||USD 2250.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news