The ASAM 51st Annual Conference - Innovations in Addiction Medicine and Science
Explore new topics and discover new ideas at nation's largest and premier conference on addiction medicine. Elevate your practice with the latest science, research, and innovations in addiction medicine. This conference will go to new heights with more technology, high-quality education, posters, awards, fun activities, and pre-conference offerings. Join over 2,500 of your colleagues over 5,200 feet above sea level.
Explore. Learn. Connect.
The ASAM 51st Annual Conference begins on Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 5:30 pm with an opening welcome reception, and concludes on Sunday, April 5, 2020, at 12:00 pm.
Three 8-hour pre-conference offerings are available on Thursday, April 2, 2020, from 8:00 am – 5:30 pm prior to the beginning of the Annual Conference for a separate registration fee.
Join Over 2,500 Addiction Medicine Colleagues in Colorado
The ASAM Annual Conference Headquarters hotel, the beautiful Gaylord Rockies, is perfectly situated for learning, networking, fun, and relaxation. The Gaylord Rockies is located on the edge of the magnificent Front Range providing a scenic view of the Rocky Mountains. After a day of engaging and informative sessions, unwind in the tranquil and rustic setting of the hotel or enjoy many of the resort's restaurants and amenities.
The hotel is 10 minutes from the Denver International Airport in Aurora, Colorado, the gateway to the Rockies. Aurora is filled with unique attractions, one-of-a-kind activities, and the food-centric Stanley Marketplace.
Who Should Attend:
Healthcare professionals dedicated to increasing access and improving the quality of addiction treatment and care, including:
• Physicians and Clinicians
• Researchers and Academics
• Residents, Fellows and Students
• Counselors and Policymakers
CME for Annual Conference and Three Pre-Conference Offerings
The American Society of Addiction Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The American Society of Addiction Medicine designates the following live activites for a maximum of the respective AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
• The ASAM 51st Annual Conference: 20 Credits
• The ASAM Fundamentals of Addiction Medicine: A Live Workshop: 8 Credits
• The ASAM Pain and Addiction: Common Threads Course XXI: 8 Credits
• The ASAM Motivational Interviewing Workshop: 8 Credits
At the end of the conference, participants should be able to:
• Identify and describe the new developments affecting the science, policy, and clinical practice of addiction medicine.
• Compare presented clinical guidelines/best practices with the participant's current practice and identify strengths or gaps.
• Analyze new research and science to develop practical applications for treatment or further research.
• Explain recent or upcoming policy changes and identify implications or areas for provider involvement.
• Create a network of professionals or a set of resources that can be used to support the participant's practice.
|Contact No. :||ASAM Education
January 27, 2020
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Non-Member: Full Conference - Early Fee||23 Feb,2020||USD 1180.00|
|ASAM Member: Full Conference - Early Fee||23 Feb,2020||USD 680.00|
|Associate Member: Full Conference - Early Fee||23 Feb,2020||USD 420.00|
|Resident Member: Full Conference - Early Fee||23 Feb,2020||USD 270.00|
|Retired Member: Full Conference - Early Fee||23 Feb,2020||USD 580.00|
|Student Member: Full Conference - Early Fee||23 Feb,2020||USD 190.00|
|Non-Member: Single Day Conference - Early Fee||23 Feb,2020||USD 510.00|
|ASAM Member: Single Day Conference - Early Fee||23 Feb,2020||USD 370.00|
|Associate Member: Single Day Conference - Early Fee||23 Feb,2020||USD 310.00|
|Retired Member: Single Day Conference - Early Fee||23 Feb,2020||USD 320.00|
|Non-Member: Pre-Conference - Early Fee||23 Feb,2020||USD 440.00|
|ASAM Member: Pre-Conference - Early Fee||23 Feb,2020||USD 340.00|
|Associate Member: Pre-Conference - Early Fee||23 Feb,2020||USD 240.00|
|Resident Member: Pre-Conference - Early Fee||23 Feb,2020||USD 240.00|
|Retired Member: Pre-Conference - Early Fee||23 Feb,2020||USD 240.00|
|Student Member: Pre-Conference - Early Fee||23 Feb,2020||USD 130.00|
Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center
6700 North Gaylord Rockies Boulevard, Aurora
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center,
6700 North Gaylord Rockies Boulevard, Aurora,
Denver, Colorado, United States of America 80019,