The ADA Airway Mandate…RU Prepared or Clueless? is organized by Minnesota Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (MACD) and will be held on Mar 13, 2020 at Edina Country Club, Edina, Minnesota, United States of America.
Even if you don’t actually treat sleep and breathing disorders, the ADA has mandated that dentists screen for these issues and appropriately refer patients. Are you prepared to do this or are you clueless as to the reasons patients have these issues and how they can be treated? An overview of causes of sleep and breathing disorders and what can be done for patients of all ages will be discussed.
○ Introduction to Sleep and Breathing Disorders
○ Recognizing and Treating Sleep and Breathing Disorders in Children
• Tongue Tie
• Myofunctional Therapy
• Arch Development
○ Recognizing and Treating Sleep and Breathing Disorders in Adolescents
• When is it Safe to Retract?
• But I’ll Push the Teeth Off the Bone Support!
• Is a Class I Occlusion Really That Important?
○ Recognizing and Treating Sleep and Breathing Disorder in Adults
• UARS and OSA-What’s the Difference
• You Can’t Expand Your Way Out of an Anterior-Posterior Problem
• Re-opening Extraction Spaces
• When is Surgery Appropriate?
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||651-287- 3729
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|