The 2nd International University of Florida Nephrocardiology Conference 2020
The 2nd International University of Florida Nephrocardiology Conference 2020 is organized by University of Florida Health (UF Health) and will be held from Feb 07 - 09, 2020 at Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
This course has been designed to be useful for clinicians, researchers and trainees in the fields of nephrology, cardiology, internal medicine and its subspecialties, hospital medicine, family medicine, primary care, pediatrics, emergency medicine, pulmonary and critical care medicine, geriatrics, anesthesiology, and clinical pharmacy.
Furthermore, those practicing in clinical and/or research in other areas of medicine that encounter patients with heart and kidney diseases will benefit from this course.
In addition to physicians and scientists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and other relevant allied health professionals will find this conference useful.
Credit: The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Suwannee River Area Health Education Center, Inc. is a Florida Board of Pharmacy approved provider of continuing education. CE Broker Provider ID #50-1922. This program meets the requirements for up to 16 contact hours.
Description of the Program:
Clinicians commonly see patients with coexistence of heart and kidney diseases. The interaction of these two conditions markedly impacts the diagnosis, management and prognosis. At The 2nd International Nephrocardiology Conference, the latest findings of various aspects of this interaction will be explored by internationally recognized experts.
• Improve the knowledge base and practical skills in evaluation and management of patients and clinical conditions that involve both the heart and the kidney.
• This conference is expected to improve the ability of the attendees to:
• Understand the latest findings regarding epidemiology and pathophysiology of combined heart and kidney diseases.
• Understand the challenges of diagnosing a heart or kidney abnormality when the other organ is also involved or when the diagnostic process results in damage to the other organ.
• Understand the challenges of managing a heart or kidney abnormality when the other organ is also involved or when the management process results in damage to the other organ.
• Apply the optimal approach in diagnosis and management of combined heart and kidney abnormalities and prevent damage to the other organ when approaching a patient with heart or kidney diseases.
• Identify the common risk factors for heart and kidney diseases and learn the risk factor management strategies that are optimal for both of the organs.
• Learn about general and organ specific characteristics of systemic diseases that involve both heart and kidney and their up to date diagnostic and management strategies in different clinical scenarios.
View All Speaking
Renal Medicine Disease and Hypertension
December 15, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians - Regular Fee||31 Dec,2019||USD 500.00|
|Physicians - Late Fee||06 Feb,2020||USD 550.00|
|Physicians - UF Discount Fee||06 Feb,2020||USD 400.00|
|NP/PA - Regular Fee||31 Dec,2019||USD 325.00|
|NP/PA - Late Fee||06 Feb,2020||USD 350.00|
|NP/PA - UF Discount Fee||06 Feb,2020||USD 300.00|
|Pharmacists - Regular Fee||31 Dec,2019||USD 375.00|
|Pharmacists - Late Fee||06 Feb,2020||USD 400.00|
|Pharmacists - UF Discount Fee||06 Feb,2020||USD 350.00|
|Residents/Fellows/Trainees - Regular Fee||31 Dec,2019||USD 250.00|
|Residents/Fellows/Trainees - Late Fee||06 Feb,2020||USD 250.00|
|Residents/Fellows/Trainees - UF Discount Fee||06 Feb,2020||USD 200.00|
|Other Allied Health Professionals - Regular Fee||31 Dec,2019||USD 375.00|
|Other Allied Health Professionals - Late Fee||06 Feb,2020||USD 350.00|
|Other Allied Health Professionals - UF Discount Fee||06 Feb,2020||USD 300.00|
|Physicians: Friday or Saturday Fee||06 Feb,2020||USD 200.00|
|NP/PA: Friday or Saturday Fee||06 Feb,2020||USD 150.00|
|Pharmacists: Friday or Saturday Fee||06 Feb,2020||USD 175.00|
|Residents/Fellows/Trainees: Friday or Saturday Fee||06 Feb,2020||USD 100.00|
|Other Allied Health Professionals: Friday or Saturday Fee||06 Feb,2020||USD 150.00|
|Physicians: Sunday Fee||06 Feb,2020||USD 150.00|
|NP/PA: Sunday Fee||06 Feb,2020||USD 125.00|
|Pharmacists: Sunday Fee||06 Feb,2020||USD 150.00|
|Residents/Fellows/Trainees: Sunday Fee||06 Feb,2020||USD 75.00|
|Other Allied Health Professionals: Sunday Fee||06 Feb,2020||USD 125.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news