It is with great pleasure that we invite you to attend The 2nd International Congress on Controversies in Fibromyalgia (Fibromyalgia2020) which will take place 12-13 March 2020 in Berlin, Germany.
• Medical Professionals
• Rheumatology Experts
• Rehabilitation & Occupational Health Professionals
• Pain Specialists
• Clinical Researchers
• Patient Organization Representatives
• Industry representatives
• Start-up Companies
Even as our understanding regarding the pathogenesis and neuroscience underlying fibromyalgia and chronic pain rapidly expand and proliferate in recent years, heated controversies remain regarding many aspects of fibromyalgia, regarding its place in medicine and society and regarding the best ways to alleviate suffering.
Fibromyalgia2020 follows the success of the inaugural Congress held in Vienna in March 2019 and will aim at both exposing and (hopefully) shedding constructive light on some of these more central controversies, honoring diversity of opinion as well as attempting to forge understanding and a basis for collaboration down the road.
The Congress will welcome researchers, clinicians, Fibromyalgia specialists, treatment experts, pharmaceutical companies and other industry leaders.
The congress will focus on the following key areas:
• The neuro-biological underpinnings of fibromyalgia and centralized pain
• Classification, diagnosis, epidemiology and the evolving concept of fibromyalgia
• Genetics, pharmacogenetics, and epigenetics in the understanding of fibromyalgia
• Treating fibromyalgia, conventionally as well as not
• Combining diverse lines of research in the study of complex CNS – related conditions such as fibromyalgia
• Dealing with “transparent pain”: How society deals with fibromyalgia
We hope you will join us at Fibromyalgia2020 in Berlin.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+1-857-400-0035
January 15, 2020
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physician/ Practicing Medical Professional/ Academic (Including Medical Professionals in Academic Employment) - Regular Fee||01 Mar,2020||EUR 680.00|
|Interns / Residents / Nurses / Paraprofessionals - Regular Fee||01 Mar,2020||EUR 450.00|
|Industry/ Other (Including Medical Professionals employed by Industry) - Regular Fee||01 Mar,2020||EUR 850.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician/ Practicing Medical Professional/ Academic (Including Medical Professionals in Academic Employment) - Early Fee||17 Jan,2020||EUR 600.00|
|Interns / Residents / Nurses / Paraprofessionals - Early Fee||17 Jan,2020||EUR 400.00|
|Industry/ Other (Including Medical Professionals employed by Industry) - Early Fee||17 Jan,2020||EUR 780.00|