The 2020-2021 Medical-Dental-Legal Update - Islamorada
The 2020-2021 Medical-Dental-Legal Update is organized by American Educational Institute (AEI) and will be held from Sep 28, 2020 - Oct 01, 2021 at Cheeca Lodge & Spa, Islamorada, Florida, United States of America.
Monday - Friday
7:30 -11:30 am.
American Educational Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 20 Medical Knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
This Live series activity, The 2020–2Q Medical-Legal Update , from 09/28/2020 - 10/1/2021, has been reviewed and is acceptable for credit by the American Academy of Family Physicians. This activity is approved for 19.25 AAFP Prescribed credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
20 AOA Category 2-B Credits
As AEI is an ACCME-accredited provider, The 2020–2021 Medical-Dental-Legal Update qualifies for up to 20 Formally Approved Category 1 Continuing Education Hours for the purposes of ANCC certification.
The Nursing Boards of the following states will award up to 20 CE contact hours for participation in The Update.
After completing Course you should have acquired the knowledge that will better enable you to:
• Recognize and treat common dermatologic disorders.
• Manage patient heart failure with preserved ejection fraction.
• Assess cardiovascular risk and identify cardioprotective medical and lifestyle approaches.
• Identify the symptoms of, and avoid professional burnout.
• Identify and manage sleep disorders.
• Define, diagnose and treat heart failure.
• Safeguard your office against prescription drug seekers.
• Understand and utilize protocols for lipid management.
• Enhance the patient experience.
• Utilize techniques for building and protecting your professional reputation.
• Understand and manage practice regulatory risk.
• Screen for, diagnose and treat depression.
• Protect personal and professional assets from practice liabilities.
• Successfully treat highly non-compliant patients.
• Increase patient collections.
• Identify and manage patient and business practice risks.
• Glean valuable prognostic information from conventional exercise stress tests.
• Diagnose and treat common hand problems and injuries.
• Manage hypertensive patients.
• Select the most beneficial practice corporate structure.
- CME : 20
- MOC : 20
- Credits : 20
- CE Hours : 20
- Contact Hours : 20
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine