Strength And Neuromuscular Conditioning In Rehabilitation is organized by Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (ISCP) and will be held from Sep 19 - 20, 2020 at Activate, Killarney, Munster, Ireland.
• Contact Hours: 12
"All the best courses come to Dublin" UNTIL NOW!!!
In the heart of beautiful Killarney.
An evidence-based comprehensive course that introduces you to the fundamentals of strength and neuromuscular conditioning within rehabilitation settings and takes you right through to learning how harness contemporary scientific principles to optimise your outcomes with patients.
Delivered by Dr Claire Minshull, one of the UK’s most highly respected rehabilitation specialists and founder of Get Back to Sport.
Who's it for?
Physiotherapists, Sport Therapists, Chiropractors, Osteopaths & MSK rehabilitation professionals
Applicable to upper & lower limb specialists
Expand your rehabilitation toolbox of exercise prescription
• Understand how to manipulate exercise programmes for different conditions and get better, faster results
• Learn training techniques that can attenuate performance losses even when the limb is immobilised in a cast!
• Learn the limitations of prescribing 3 sets of 10!
• Understand why older patients should be performing heavy resistance training and how to do this
The Course will also cover
Components of neuromuscular function/ dysfunction
•The emergency response: rapidly harnessing harmful joint forces
• Understanding strength
• Critical evaluation of the contemporary literature
• Specificity, overload, progression; the principles of resistance training
• Design of rehabilitation to optimise strength gains
• Periodisation in rehab ]
• Clinical exercise adaptation
• Dose-response prescriptions for true muscle strengthening, AND muscle power
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Standard Fee||18 Sep,2020||EUR 250.00|
|ISCP Member Fee||18 Sep,2020||EUR 250.00|
|ISCP Student Member Fee||18 Sep,2020||EUR 250.00|
|CIG/EG/Branch Member Fee||18 Sep,2020||EUR 250.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news