Spring 2020 Meeting of the American Thyroid Association (ATA) is organized by the American Thyroid Association (ATA). The session is held from May 28 - 30, 2020 at The Westin New York at Times Square, New York City, New York, United States of America.
The mission of ATA spring is to present a comprehensive understanding of the controversies that surround the strategies and bestow appropriate tools to categorize the treatment plan. The session mainly focuses on patients with Graves disease and obtaining laboratory studies to manage hypothyroidism and thyroid hormone replacement strategies. Employment of novel technologies in the administration of thyroid nodules and thyroid cancer. With the panel discussions, lectures, professor sessions, and presentations you will get to identify controversial and important issues faced by the clinicians on thyroid disorders.
The conference will bring together the top researchers and practitioners in thyroidology with the interests in endocrinology, oncology, cytology, biology, pharmacology, and other related areas.
By the end of the symposium, an attendee must be able to,
- Be familiar with the new treatment approaches for thyroid nodules and cancer and comparison of conventional surgical therapies
- Know about the different ultrasonographic scoring system and its benefits in the evaluation and management of thyroid nodules
- Understand the surveillance in the evaluation and supervision of thyroid nodules and cancer
- Study Molecular testing and its role in different points of evaluation and treatment of thyroid nodules and thyroid cancer
- Be familiar with changing treatment paradigms for Grave's disease and Grave's ophthalmopathy
- Know about the labs and tests that are used to diagnose the thyroid disorders
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available
View All Speaking
Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Member - Early Fee||20 Apr,2020||USD 725.00|
|Non-Member - Final Fee||27 May,2020||USD 870.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news