Soft Tissue Management® Course (Dec 04, 2020)
Soft Tissue Management® Course is organized by Den-Mat (dm) Holdings, LLC and will be held on Dec 04, 2020 at Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Who Should Attend:
This DenMat Education dental course is designed to apply to all levels of overall dental experience:
• Dental students currently enrolled in dental school
• General Dentistry Clinicians
• Cosmetic Dentists
• Dental Hygiene Professionals
• Oral healthcare professionals who would like to learn about advanced dental education techniques
CE Value: 7
• Understand how to communicate the periodontal and systemic relationship to patients.
• Learn the latest technologies and techniques for non-surgical perio therapy.
• Increase hygiene production while seeing fewer patients.
• Empower your hygiene team to be the driver of elective procedures.
• Recognize and apply proven case presentation techniques.
• Establish consistent protocols for patient management.
• Overview of proper insurance coding.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CE : 7
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education