Society for Advanced Bronchoscopy (SAB) Winter CME Program is organized by Society for Advanced Bronchoscopy (SAB) and will be held on Feb 15, 2020 at Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass, Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 7.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Pulmonologists, thoracic surgeons, anesthesiologists, fellows, physician assistants, and respiratory therapists will gain knowledge from attending this activity.
The Society of Advanced Bronchoscopy will present a one-day conference on the technological advances in bronchoscopy, ablation and nodule management. A distinguished faculty, who are top experts in their field, will share their knowledge and experience. This course is designed to provide the participant with a state-of-the-art review with live didactic presentations in the morning session and practical instruction in the afternoon session with hands-on stations.
At the conclusion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
• List the current technologies in advanced bronchoscopy used to access and diagnose peripheral pulmonary nodules.
• Describe advancements in image guided and navigational bronchoscopy that enables high precision diagnosis.
• Define the role of robotic bronchoscopy used to improve diagnosis of small and hard-to-reach nodules in the periphery of the lung.
• Discuss the current and recommended techniques of non-invasive nodule management.
• Identify improvements in ablation therapies in destroying tumor cells.
• Explain the current state-of-the-art techniques of bronchoscopic lung volume reduction and discuss the complications in these procedures.
• Discuss the developing therapies and the future of pulmonology care.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||813-948-7306
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Members Fee||14 Feb,2020||USD 495.00|
|Members Fee||14 Feb,2020||USD 345.00|
|Allied Health Fee||14 Feb,2020||USD 200.00|