SMi’s 3rd Annual Conference Pharmaceutical Microbiology East Coast is organized by SMi Group Ltd and will be held from Oct 28 - 29, 2020 at Sheraton Boston Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
Who Should Attend:
• Senior Microbiologist
• Lead Scientist
• Laboratory Manager
• QA Specialist
• Drug Substance External Manufacturer
• QC Scientists
• Heads of Quality
• Business Development Manager
• Pharmaceutical Microbiology Consultant
• Higher Pharmacopoeial Scientist
• Analytical Standards Specialist
The pharmaceutical microbiology industry has seen many changes during the progression into the 21st century. With advances in rapid microbiological methods, revisions being made to regulations in the industry, enhanced knowledge of the human microbiome, and novel testing methods, innovative approaches in ATMP facilities, this industry is ever expanding.
Join industry experts to discuss and analyze the latest advances and challenges within the industry. Network with industry professionals, discuss revisions in regulatory and guidance documents, explore data integrity considerations for conventional and rapid microbiology methods, analyze arising issues with environmental monitoring to best control contamination and gain insight into an industry perspective on automated endotoxin testing and process automation.
Benefits of Attending:
Highlights for 2020:
• Discuss ongoing complication of personnel derived contaminations from the FDA
• Gain valuable insight towards microbiological quality considerations in non-sterile manufacturing and control of BCC from Parexel
• Learn from the perspective of the US Pharmacopeia on container closure integrity evaluation
• Examine an end-to-end contamination risk assessment for autologous cell therapy from Juno Therapeutics
• Explore a back to back Genentech session covering technical considerations for microbial QC of raw materials used in biotechnology and the past, current and future state of Mycoplasma testing
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0)20 7827 6000|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Conference - Super Early Fee||29 May,2020||USD 1599.00|
|Promotional Literature Distribution Standard Fee||27 Oct,2020||USD 999.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news