Regenerative Medicine Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Course
Regenerative Medicine Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Course is organized by Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute (GCUS) Inc. and will be held from Aug 27 - 28, 2020 at Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, St Petersburg, Florida, United States of America.
Physicians, PA's, and clinicians experienced in diagnostic MSK ultrasound with a desire to integrate advanced MSK and regenerative medicine techniques into clinical practice. Physician participants may include (but are not limited to) PM&R, sports medicine, orthopedics, radiology, rheumatology, and pain management. This program is an intermediate to advanced level program that requires at least 6 months previous experience performing diagnostic MSK ultrasound examinations or attendance of a recognized MSK hands-on ultrasound education program.
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this live activity for a maximum of 17.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity enables the participant to earn up to 17.00 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC cre
Regenerative Medicine Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Live Training Course is designed to expand and update the participants' skills to integrate advanced MSK applications and ultrasound-guided regenerative medicine techniques into clinical practice. The Regenerative Medicine Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Live Training Course is taught by leading musculoskeletal ultrasound experts that incorporates comprehensive evidence-based lectures and interactive case presentations. Extensive hands-on skills training is provided featuring a 3:1 participant to faculty hands-on scan ratio with live models, inanimate phantoms, and human cadaveric specimens. Participants will also have the opportunity to observe live demonstrations of multiple regenerative medicine (PRP) procedures (diagnosis and techniques) on various live patients with pathologies. These courses are specifically designed for physicians, sonographers and other medical professionals who need Regenerative Medicine Musculoskeletal Ultrasound training. Learn the advanced and regenerative medicine musculoskeletal essentials and increase your confidence to integrate the skills into clinical practice and expand MSK ultrasound services to offer your patients.
• Tendinopathy and Ultrasound Guided Tenotomy
• Other Ultrasound Guided Interventions: Carpal Tunnel Release, A1 Pulley Release, Hydrodissections & More
• Advanced MSK Ultrasound-Guided Procedures in Rehabilitative Medicine: What, When, Why, Where
• Prolotherapy: General Principles/Practical Applications
• PRP: General Principles/Practical Applications
• Bone Marrow and Lipoaspirate: General Principles/Practical Applications
• HANDS-ON SCANNING:
• Interventional Cadaver Lab: Upper & Lower Extremity Injection Techniques Bone Marrow/Lipoaspirate
• Introduction to Spine Ultrasound: SI Joint & Facet: Ultrasound Anatomy and Scan Techniques
• Advanced Peripheral Nerve Applications: Diagnosis & Treatment Options
• Advanced (Lecture): Regenerative Medicine: Live Scanning (Nerve, Spine, + More)
• Advanced & Regenerative Medicine Case Studies
egenerative Medicine Interventions: Knee OA, Rotator Cuff Tears, Epicondylitis, Jumper's Knee, & Achilles Tendon Injuries
• Live Patient Procedures
• Increase the participant's knowledge to better perform and /or interpret MSK ultrasound exams.
• Interpret complex musculoskeletal ultrasound images and list treatment options and patient management strategies.
• Outline the biology and evidence for use of various regenerative substances.
• State when, why, and how to integrate regenerative medicine as a practical treatment option.
• Prepare regenerative substances for performing ultrasound-guided procedures
• Outline post procedural protocols for regenerative procedures
• Demonstrate the principles of injection techniques for the performance of upper and lower extremity MSK interventions on cadaver models.
• State the role of ultrasound in nerve entrapment syndromes.
• List protocols for ultrasound evaluation and treatment options of the spine.
• Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, advanced scan techniques, and regenerative medicine applications to improve diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Regular Fee||26 Aug,2020||USD 3,765.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Advanced Fee||28 Jul,2020||USD 3,565.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news