Public Health 2020 Conference
Public Health 2020 Conference is organized by the Canadian Public Health Association (CPHA) / Association Canadienne de Sante Publique (ACSP). The symposium is held from Apr 28 - 30, 2020 at RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
Anyone who is interested in promoting the health and well-being of the whole community can attend this conference. Public Health 2020 is the meeting place for a wide range of disciplines and sectors, at various career stages, for everyone who are striving for a common goal. The session may be of particular interest for the academics and researchers; students/trainees; policy-makers, administrators and managers; health promotion workers; front-line public health workers; media; people working in urban, rural, remote and small communities and anyone with an interest in public health.
Public health is steadily growing and is directly influenced by our ever-expanding knowledge of the world in which we live and by the political climate of time and place. Everyone who works in population and public health requires access to cutting-edge research, up-to-date information on programs and policies to put forth the positive results, and operate to diverse networks to assist them to do the best work possible. Public Health 2020 – Canada’s largest public health knowledge exchange event – that bestows the delegates access to all of this, and more.
Members of the conference will explore the social and ecological determinants of health and address solutions to a wide range of complex and ‘wicked’ problems. Attendees will have an opportunity to better understand the ways research, program and policy decision-making processes are positively impacted by utilization of diverse types of knowledge and through the active participation of those with relevant lived experience. Invigilating and improving population health and wellness is central to public health, and Public Health 2020 will pay particular attention to the health of Indigenous and racialized communities.
From advocacy to zoonosis, Public Health 2020 is where everyone interested in public health will meet.
Public Health 2020 will provide:
• A powerful setting that unites researchers, policy-makers, and practitioners to profile action-oriented best practices, evidence-informed interventions, successful strategies and new research from both domestic and global settings
• A venue that supports forward-thinking, reflection and critical dialogue to prepare public health to meet future challenges
• A supportive environment for yielding innovative ideas and advances to public health practice, policy and research that encourage further collaborations across and within sectors
• A multisectoral knowledge transfer and networking opportunity to discuss current public health issues from across Canada and around the world; and
• A venue for public health professionals at all stages of their education and careers to collaborate, innovate and help shape the health and well-being of Canadians.
On attending Public Health 2020, delegates will be better prepared to:
• Pronounce the modern status of public health evidence, research, policy, and practice
• Recognize public health difficulties and related solutions, trends, emerging issues, and gaps
• Employ effective evidence-based public health programs, practices, structures and systems and
• Recognize strategies for knowledge translation and exchange.
|Contact No. :||
November 05, 2019
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Non Member Full Conference - Early Fee||05 Mar,2020||CAD 850.00|
|CPHA Member Full Conference - Early Fee||05 Mar,2020||CAD 725.00|
|Non Member Two Day - Early Fee||05 Mar,2020||CAD 615.00|
|CPHA Member Two Day - Early Fee||05 Mar,2020||CAD 500.00|
|Students Non Member Full Conference - Early Fee||05 Mar,2020||CAD 425.00|
|Students CPHA Member Full Conference - Early Fee||05 Mar,2020||CAD 350.00|
|Students Two Day Non Member - Early Fee||05 Mar,2020||CAD 300.00|
|Students Two Day CPHA Member - Early Fee||05 Mar,2020||CAD 245.00|