Primary Care and Cardiology Fundamentals - What you need to know! is organized by CME4LIFE and will be held from Jan 13 - 16, 2020 at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive Convention Center, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
This activity is designated for 20.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
Earn the respect of the physicians you work with by understanding key concepts of patient care. This program is what you need to know for optimal patient care.
It’s more than medical; think processes! It’s about how to think and document so you don’t get burned. It’s about staying out of medical legal trouble.
This program is designed for measurable increase in the confidence of any Advanced Practice Provider that cares for acute patients in an emergency department, urgent care setting, hospital or primary care setting.
Loaded with case studies, medical legal case and active audience response scenarios, the learning has been coined “active engagement learning.”
• Learn the five causes of chest pain
• Master the five causes of shortness of breath
• Understand the key features of pulmonary embolism
• Review the common arrhythmias
• Learn the key features of hypertension and key medications
• Explore congestive heart failure
• Review common out patient infections and current treatments
• Learn key to wound care and management
• Learn key to orthopedic care and management
• Review the evaluation of an ill child
• Discuss important updates for the management of diabetes Type 1 and 2
• Assessing and treating addictions
• Challenging cases of abdominal pain
• Dizziness and vertigo: practical pointers
• Understanding renal disease
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
December 13, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|General Admission Early Fee||13 Dec,2019||USD 699.00|
|General Admissions Regular Fee||12 Jan,2020||USD 749.00|
|Student Admission||12 Jan,2020||USD 449.00|
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive Convention Center
8978 International Dr
Orlando, Florida, United States of America
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive Convention Center,
8978 International Dr,
Orlando, Florida, United States of America 32819,
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news