Precision in Medical Devices San Francisco is organized by Precision Evolution Global (PEG) and will be held from Nov 12 - 13, 2020 at The Westin San Francisco Airport, San Francisco, California, United States of America.
Decision Makers Attending:
• Pre-Clinical Testing
• Medical Imaging
• Biocompatibility Testing
• Clinical Testing
• Design & Development
• Quality Assurance
• Clinical Monitoring
• Medical Translation & Localization
• Feasibility Assessment
• Medical Device Engineering
• Research & Development
• Project Management
• Sterilize & Packaging
• Technology & Innovation
• Data Management
• Preclinical Medical Devices Testing
• Performance Evaluations
• Medical Device Testing
• Post-Market Surveillance
• Product Registrations
• Clinical Development
• Regulatory Affairs
• Medical Writing & Reporting
Join us at PMD San Francisco for a two-day journey into the insightful world of Medical Devices. You’ll connect with an incredible gathering of experts and uncover practical advice from industry-leading researchers and executives. Get ready for an event designed to deliver real value-packed insights, connections with fellow professionals and learn strategies you can put to use the very next day.
PEG is excited to announce our second USA Precision in Medical Devices summit series is coming to San Francisco in November 2020. The Precision in Medical Devices event will be a unique platform for the largest Biotech/Medical Devices hub in the region to network and discuss collaboration in order to achieve their design and operational strategies.
The summit is tailor-made to address the concerns of medical device companies who are conducting clinical trials, medical device design, and development at a local and global level for class
PMD showcases the latest solutions in contract manufacturing, manufacturing equipment, automation, R&D, medical device components, materials, plastics, and more.
With an innovation-focused agenda, pre-scheduled meetings between potential collaborators and a host of reliable service providers, the summit is designed to help attendees find solutions to their most pressing medical device challenges in 2020 and beyond.
What Makes Precision Summit Different:
• An invitation-only event to those that meet summit qualifications; selection of decision-makers according to criteria such as the scope of responsibility, research projects and buying power with active budgets.
• Personalized summit schedule to suit individual preferences and provide a customized experience
• Highly quality Keynote presentations by industry-recognized leaders in the Clinical Trial Sphere
• Access to the secured summit website, providing information on other attendees and each solution provider one month prior to the summit
• For Solution Providers, a very time & cost-effective way of reaching individuals with checkbooks- guaranteed spending power and active requirements for their services
• Cocktail Parties & Entertainment - Each day of the summit concludes with hours of fun networking with the finest beverages and live entertainment for attendees to bond intimately
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Pharma/Biotech/Medical Device companies: VP/Director/C-Level executive - 2-day conference only Fee||11 Nov,2020||Free|
|Pharma/Biotech/Medical Device companies: Biotech/Pharma/Medical Device attendee - 2-day conference only Fee||11 Nov,2020||USD 2,000.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news