Precision in Drug Discovery & Preclinical Summit is organized by Precision Evolution Global (PEG) and will be held from Oct 13 - 14, 2020 at Sheraton Commander Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
Decision Makers Attending:
• Director Discovery Alliances
• Senior Director Functional Genomics
• VP of Chemistry
• VP Target Discovery & Assessment
• Senior Director Discovery Research
• VP Pharmacology & Preclinical PK/PD
• Principal Scientist
• Director of Discovery Strategy Portfolio
• Chief Operating Officer
• Head Pharmacology & Toxicology
• Executive Director Chemistry
• Head of Drug Design
• VP Translational Medicine
• Head of R&D Licensing
Join us at PDDP Boston for a two-day journey into the insightful world of drug discovery and preclinical development. You’ll connect with an incredible gathering of experts and uncover practical advice from industry-leading researchers and executives. Get ready for an event designed to deliver real value-packed insights, connections with fellow professionals and learn strategies you can put to use the very next day.
PEG is excited to announce our first American Precision in Drug Discovery & Preclinical summit series is coming to Boston in October 2020. The Precision in Drug Discovery & Preclinical event will be a unique platform for the largest bio-pharmaceutical hub in the region to network and discuss collaboration in order to achieve their discovery and scientific strategies.
This gathering will showcase the progress and latest research trends that include new compounds, drug design, synthesis methods and technologies that advance the science from leaders in the pharma-biotech and academic spaces. With an innovation-focused agenda, pre-scheduled meetings between potential collaborators and a host of reliable service providers, the summit are designed to help attendees find solutions to their most pressing research challenges in 2020 and beyond.
What Makes Precision Summit Different:
• An invitation-only event to those that meet summit qualifications; selection of decision-makers according to criteria such as the scope of responsibility, research projects and buying power with active budgets.
• Personalized summit schedule to suit individual preferences and provide a customized experience
• Highly quality Keynote presentations by industry-recognized leaders in the Clinical Trial Sphere
• Access to the secured summit website, providing information on other attendees and each solution provider one month prior to the summit
• For Solution Providers, a very time & cost-effective way of reaching individuals with checkbooks- guaranteed spending power and active requirements for their services
• Cocktail Parties & Entertainment - Each day of the summit concludes with hours of fun networking with the finest beverages and live entertainment for attendees to bond intimately
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Pharma/Biotech/Medical Device companies: VP/Director/C-Level executive - 2-day conference only Fee||12 Oct,2020||Free|
|Pharma/Biotech/Medical Device companies: Biotech/Pharma/Medical Device attendee - 2-day conference only Fee||12 Oct,2020||USD 2,000.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news