Physics / Sonography Principles & Instrumentation (SPI) Registry Review - Live Course is organized by Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute (GCUS) Inc. and will be held on Oct 21, 2020 at Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, St Petersburg, Florida, United States of America.
Medical professionals who are preparing to take the ARDMS SPI Registry Board Exams or individuals who need a comprehensive review for professional improvement and/or CME credits.
Physics / Sonography Principles & Instrumentation (Spi) Registry Review - Live Course:
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Physics / Sonography Principles & Instrumentation (SPI) Registry Review - Live Course provides a comprehensive review with topics based on ARDMS exam content outlines for successfully completing the Physics / Sonography Principles & Instrumentation (SPI) certification exam. To guarantee the highest industry exam success rate this live course is taught by leading Physics / Sonography Principles & Instrumentation (SPI) Registry Review experts. This live course entails interactive lectures, case studies, and live, interactive mock registry exams using an interactive Audience Response System at our facility in St. Petersburg, FL. All participants will receive a BONUS 5 DAY ACCESS to the online registry review course (Only offered by Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute).
Additionally, the GCUS Registry Review PASS Guarantee offers you access to the online course version of your registry review program for 90 days if you do not pass your registry exam after completing one of our review programs. Just send us a copy of your exam score (registry exam must be taken within six months of our review) and we’ll grant you a 90 day access to the online course version of the review.
• Essentials of Diagnostic Ultrasound
• Physical Principles
• Pulse Echo Instrumentation, Storage and Display
• Propagation of Ultrasound Through Tissue
• Image Controls
• Doppler Instrumentation and Hemodynamics
• Imaging Artifacts
• Quality Assurance and Safety
• Mock Exam & Interactive Review of Results
• Increase the participants’ knowledge to better perform diagnostic ultrasound examinations.
• State the elementary principles of ultrasound including definition of ultrasound, basic properties and units of measure.
• Describe the fundamental principles of sound and the propagation of sound in soft-tissue.
• Cite the different types of transducers, focusing, sound beam formation and the various types of resolution including: axial, lateral, contrast and temporal.
• Recognize components and terminology of ultrasound equipment and instrumentation.
• List the advantages of Doppler, Color Flow and Color Power Imaging.
• Differentiate imaging artifacts by their cause and characteristic appearance.
• Apply statistical test correlation and test validation using CHI Square principles regarding sensitivity, specificity and overall test accuracy.
• Outline safety, quality control, quality assurance and bio-effects concerns regarding operation and maintenance of ultrasound equipment.
• Identify areas of weakness that require additional self-study to successful pass the ultrasound board examination offered by ARDMS, CCI or ARRT.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Regular Fee||20 Oct,2020||USD 510.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Advance Fee||21 Sep,2020||USD 310.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news