This Conference has been CANCELLED.
Pediatric Pain Management: State of the Art and Science 2020 is organized by Boston Children's Hospital and will be held from Sep 11 - 12, 2020 at Folkman Auditorium at Boston Children's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
Boston Children’s Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 17.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in this activity.
Boston Children’s Hospital designates this activity for 17.75 contact hours for nurses. Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This course has been approved for 17.75 continuing education credits.
The Pediatric Pain Medicine: State of the Art and Science Conference is designed for physicians, nurses, psychologists, physical therapists and other clinical staff who care for children with pain conditions. The conference will be focused on the delivery of up to date Pain Management for children in the era of the opioid crisis. The aim will be to integrate basic, translational and clinical science with clinical practice updates. Conference sessions will include a combination of lectures, discussion, poster sessions, workshops, and more.
Topics include the following and more:
• The current role for opioids in Pain Management in Pediatrics
• Basic science of Chronic Pain pathology
• Explaining Chronic Pain to patients and families
• The role of peripheral Nerve Blocks in minimizing opioid requirements in Pediatric Pain management.
• Pain Control and issues in patients with a history of drug abuse
• The role of Child Life Specialists in Pediatric Pain Management
• Progress in Alternative Pain Management Techniques
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
July 31, 2020
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news