Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine for Primary Care: Derm/Neuro/Sports Med (Nov 06 - 08, 2020)
Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine for Primary Care: Derm/Neuro/Sports Med is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from Nov 06 - 08, 2020 at Hilton Palacio Del Rio, San Antonio, Texas, United States of America. This Conference also available as LiveStream.
This program is targeted to office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine.
Medical Education Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ABIM MOC Recognition:
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 12 (part II) MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
American Academy of Family Physicians:
This Live activity, Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine for Primary Care, with a beginning date of November 6, 2020 has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 12 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
American Osteopathic Association:
These programs are approved for 12 hours in Category 2-A by the American Osteopathic Association.
American College of Emergency Physicians:
This program is approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 12 hours of ACEP Category I credit.
American Academy of Physician Assistants:
AAPA accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for Category I credit from AOACCME, Prescribed credit from AAFP, and AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state medical society. Physician assistants may receive a maximum of 12 hours of Category I credit for completing this program.
• This CE activity provides 12 contact hours of continuing nursing education.
• Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 12299, for 12 contact hours.
Medical Education Resources (MER) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. MER designates this continuing education activity for 12 contact hours (1.2 CEUs) of the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Discuss signs, symptoms, significance and approach to mild traumatic brain injury as a consequence of athletic endeavors
• List the current recommendations, controversies and medicolegal considerations surrounding treating the adolescent athlete
• List treatment strategies for pediatric epilepsy, headaches and movement disorders
• Discriminate the diagnostic principles and treatment options for dermatitis and papulosquamous diseases in children and adolescents
• Discuss the diagnosis and treatment of viral skin infections
• Describe the step-wise approach for the diagnosis and treatment of acne and acneiform eruptions
To provide updates in primary care medicine to office based providers.
- CME : 12
- MOC : 12
- Contact Hours : 12
- Credit Hour : 12
- Hours : 12
Session Brochure : Download Session Brochure
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine