Optimal Perio Techniques for General Practice 2020
Optimal Perio Techniques for General Practice is organized by Gordon J. Christensen - Practical Clinical Courses and will be held from Apr 03 - 04, 2020 at Provo, Utah, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15 CE hours.
You have patients that can benefit from the addition of periodontal procedures in your practice! Examples of simple periodontal procedures include bone grafting, ridge preservation, crown lengthening, periodontal flap surgery, and mucogingival surgery. Incorporation of many of these procedures will increase the success of subsequent implant placement, promote retention of natural dentition where possible, and improve overall gingival esthetics.
Attendees gain the skill sets necessary in a hands-on setting using pig jaws. At the completion of this two-day course, participants should be able to:
• List the principles of successful hard tissue augmentation
• Accomplish the steps of extraction socket grafting and ridge preservation in your practice
• Select the appropriate bone graft materials
• List the indications and contraindications for mucogingival surgery
• Discuss the importance of keratinized gingiva
• Accomplish periodontal surgery
• Accomplish incisions, flap elevation, flap positioning, osseous reduction and suturing in your practice
• Discuss consent forms, insurance, and postoperative care.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(801) 226-6569,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Dentist Registration Fee||02 Apr,2020||USD 2500.00|
|Auxiliary Registration Fee||02 Apr,2020||USD 950.00|