Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) 45th Annual Congress
This conference has been CANCELLED.
Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) 45th Annual Congress is organized by the Oncology Nursing Society (ONS). The symposium is held from Apr 30 - May 03, 2020 at Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, Texas, United States of America. This session has been accredited for a maximum of 30 contact hours of continuing nursing education (CNE).
Why Attend The Conference?
“As an attendee, your time and space in the session will assist you to reconnect and collaborate with co-workers who understand your work, learn from and share experiences. Meet with the colleagues who may encourage you to foster your career.
• Identify the opportunities to reshape leadership capabilities beyond oncology nursing roles
• Review clinical practice modifications that can be executed during practices or in the institutions.
• Evaluate the clinical testimony to advance patient care from prevention to end-of-life.
• Recognize innovative approaches to influence the care of patients with cancer.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Contact Hours : 30
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
900 E Market St
San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine