Nurse Practitioner Workshop: Private Practice 101 is organized by J.C. Healthcare & Associates and will be held on Apr 04, 2020 at The Meet Suite, Brandon, Florida, United States of America.
Are you an Advanced Practice Nurse that has always thought about owning and operating your own private practice?
This workshop is for you! Learn the basics of opening and operating your own private practice. Whether it's primary care, specialty, house calls or esthetics, this 4 hour workshop will give you the important basics you need to help you get started on opening your very own private practice.
We will be having speakers that will give you insight, tips and resources to get you on your way to being successful.
At this 4 hour workshops, you will learn:
• Business Registration
• Legalities (Professional and General Liability Insurance, Non-compete agreements)
• Collaborative Physician: Know the Florida State Statutes, How to obtain a Collaborative Physician, How to negotiate fee, How to even get a Collaborative physician to work for FREE!
• Types of private practice: House Calls, Outpatient clinic, Direct Primary Care (cash only), Facilities (ALF, Nursing Homes, Group Homes)
• Credentialing: Learn how to do it on your own!
• How to increase revenue in practice (IV therapy, DOT physicals, biometrics screening)
• Licenses and Permits Needed
• Supply & Demand: Where to get supplies and product samples
• Contract with labs and diagnostics
• Contract for discounts for uninsured and cash only patients
• Overhead costs: Know your costs and how to cut them
• EMR, Billing & Coding
• Resources for marketing on social media
• Get on Google!
• Leverage Healthcare Professional Websites (Zocdoc, Healthgrades, etc.)
• Print and other marketing tools
|Contact No. :||8135305238|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee||01 Mar,2020||USD 129.00|
|Regular Fee||01 Apr,2020||USD 149.00|