National Athletic Trainer's Association (NATA) 71st Clinical Symposia & AT Expo
National Athletic Trainer's Association (NATA) 71st Clinical Symposia & AT Expo is organized by National Athletic Trainers' Association (NATA) and will be held from Jun 17 - 20, 2020 at Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America.
Earn up to 25 CEUs by attending all 3 days of NATA 2020
NATA 2020 brings the best athletic training education from experts around the world to deliver a focused and practical learning experience that will enhance your patient care.
The world’s largest sports medicine exhibit delivers a hands-on experience with the latest athletic training products and services from more than 350 companies.
Get inspired and re-energized with unparalleled opportunities to learn and gain fresh perspectives, advice, and support from thousands of your peers.
Athletic trainers from a wide variety of job settings attend convention.
• Amateur/Recreational Sports
• Clinic - Administration
• Clinic - Hospital Based
• Clinic - Outpatient/Ambulatory/Rehabilitation
• Clinic - Other
• Clinic - Physician Owned
• Clinic - Secondary School
• College/University - Higher Education
• College/University - Professional Staff/Athletics/Clinic
• College/University - Split Appointment
• Hospital - Administration
• Hospital - Orthopedics
• Hospital Other
• Independent Contractor
• Military/Law Enforcement/Government
• Professional Sports
• Secondary School - Middle School
• Secondary School - High School
• Professional Enhancement Clinic
• Performing Arts
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CEUs : 25
Session Url : Click here
Social Media Info :
Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW
Atlanta, Georgia, United States Of America
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine