National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists (NACNS) 2020 Annual Conference
National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists (NACNS) 2020 Annual Conference is organized by National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists (NACNS) and will be held from Mar 10 - 13, 2020 at Indianapolis Marriott Downtown, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America.
In case you are in need of some additional inspiration, here are the top reasons to attend the 2020 Annual Conference.
• Hands-on, advanced and interactive sessions catered to the CNS
• Meet CNS leaders in an intimate setting, get the advice you need
• Ability to earn Pharmacology CE throughout the conference
• Access to six thriving cultural districts along the internationally-acclaimed Cultural Trail
• Celebrate 25 years of NACNS and network with over 500+ CNS’
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to celebrate and learn with CNSs and other nursing leaders from around the nation.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(703) 436-0092
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Members Early Fee||31 Jan,2020||USD 875.00|
|NACNS Members Early Fee||31 Jan,2020||USD 575.00|