Middle Atlantic Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (MASOMS) 2020 Spring Meeting
This Conference has been CANCELLED.
Middle Atlantic Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (MASOMS) 2020 Spring Meeting is organized by Middle Atlantic Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (MASOMS) and will be held on Apr 29, 2020 at Turf Valley Resort, Ellicott City, Maryland, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 8 hours of continuing education will be provided.
A Whole New World of Ambulatory Anesthesia: Learning to Adapt!
The traditional model of provision of anesthesia in the OMS office is constantly under threat. Our model is adapting to changes, our patients are different and are presenting with new challenges and expectations. Our co-workers and referrals are different and generational gaps have become more apparent in our workplace than ever. Learn to adapt to a changing world of OMS anesthesia, to new practice models and millennial colleagues. Artificial intelligence and simulation will become common place in our practices. Can you adapt?
• Understand the new and emerging practice models in office-based anesthesia, especially pediatric anesthesia.
• Learn to incorporate simulation into your everyday practices.
• Learn about multi-modal analgesia and avoiding opiates in your daily practice.
• Adapt to a world of generational differences and attitudes.
• Learn how AI will replace the anesthesiologist and possibly the surgeon in the near future.
|Contact No. :||301-924-0519|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-member Fee||28 Apr,2020||USD 375.00|
|MASOMS member Fee||28 Apr,2020||USD 195.00|
|MASOMS guests (non-oral surgeons only) Fee||28 Apr,2020||USD 195.00|
|Retired Members, Residents and Office Staff Fee||28 Apr,2020||USD 85.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news