Mid-America Orthopaedic Association (MAOA) Annual Meeting is organized by the Mid-America Orthopaedic Association (MAOA). The session would be held from Apr 22 - 26, 2020 at Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa, Bonita Springs, Florida, United States Of America.
- To know the problems and failures of primary hip and knee arthroplasty
- To perceive common hand, wrist and elbow surgical indications and techniques
- To understand the control of knee meniscus repair and replacement
- To review and learn treatment approaches of periprosthetic femur fractures
- To determine the current concepts of diagnosis of treatment of ankle injuries
- To know current surgical treatment indication of the proximal humerus fractures open reduction and internal fixation
- To study the latest treatment modalities for athletes with a spine injury
- To discuss indications and techniques of surgery for proximal femur fractures
- To learn the value of and the ways of mentoring
- To address the narcotic/opioid crisis and how to better manage pain in a patient with orthopedics
- To understand the diagnostic dilemmas and treatment strategies of athletes shoulder injuries
The American Academy of Orthopedics Surgeons accreditated this live activity for a maximum of 26 AMA PRA Category 1 credits. Physicians can claim the credits only based on the extent of their participation throughout their session.
- 7.5 CME credits for MAOA/ICJR pre-meeting course
- 17.5 CME credits for scientific session
- 1 CME credit for scientific poster
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(507) 281-3431|
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|