Memorial Sloan Kettering Imaging of Alimentary Tract Cancers: An Interactive Clinico-Radiologic Symposium
This Conference has been Cancelled.
Memorial Sloan Kettering Imaging of Alimentary Tract Cancers: An Interactive Clinico-Radiologic Symposium is organized by Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) and will be held from May 15 - 16, 2020 at Mortimer B. Zuckerman Research Center, New York City, New York, United States of America.
The target audience for this course includes Radiologists as well as GI Medical Oncologists, GI Surgical Oncologists, Gastroenterologists, and Radiation Oncologists.
This will be a comprehensive course covering imaging of esophageal, gastric, small intestinal and colorectal cancers. It will consist of 2 days of lectures and multidisciplinary tumor boards. The lectures and tumors boards are given by radiologists, surgeons, medical oncologists and radiation oncologists. Lectures are 15-40 minutes and will utilize an audience response system which will have questions embedded in each lecture.
The lectures and tumor boards are clustered into sessions. The first day starts with Esophageal Cancer, followed by Gastric Cancer and then Small Bowel Cancer. The second day will cover Colon, Rectal and Anal Cancers. Each lecture will emphasize emerging or existing tumor metric systems to use clinically and in research. This conference will make attendees aware of national protocols and radiologic/nuclear medicine standards that are currently being used or explored.
By attending this symposium, attendees will:
• Understand the scope and demographics of gastrointestinal cancers
• Explain the role of imaging in screening, staging, restaging and surveillance
• Be aware of challenges and limitations of imaging modalities and of various response assessment metrics
• Outline the standard of care treatment for each cancer and the role of the multidisciplinary team approach
• Recognize the most recent trends in treatment and diagnosis and ongoing clinical trials
• Describe treatment side effects and their imaging appearances
• Create added-value reporting templates at their institution or practice that will carry forward and will implement acquired knowledge into practice
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||646-227-2025|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians (MDs, PhDs, and DOs) Fee||16 May,2020||USD 400.00|
|Residents, Fellows, Advanced Practice Providers, Nurses, and Other Healthcare Providers Fee||16 May,2020||USD 300.00|
|Industry Professionals Fee||16 May,2020||USD 600.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news