Manual Therapy Treatment of the Temporomandibular Joint is organized by Great Lakes Seminars (GLS) and will be held from Jun 13 - 14, 2020 at Detroit, Michigan, United States of America.
This course will provide the clinician with a thorough and in-depth understanding of temporomandibular anatomy, biomechanics, and temporomandibular dysfunctions and how they create pain. Learn to treat the temporomandibular joint through joint mobilization, myofascial release, posture re-education, and exercises. Each participant will have the skills to immediately apply the methods learned in this course.
This course has been developed with the Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistant in mind. This is an intermediate course, no prerequisites are required and new graduates are welcome.
At the completion of this seminar, the participant will be able to:
• (given a patient record) quantify progress represented in the four objective measurement results for the treatment of the temporomandibular joint and cervical spine.
• correctly palpate the primary and accessory muscles of the temporomandibular joint and neck.
• design a treatment plan of care for the primary and accessory muscles of the temporomandibular joint and neck
• correctly and independently perform at least 8 basic mobilizations of the temporomandibular joint and cervical spine as shown in the manual.
• design an instructional program or materials for posture, strengthening and stretching exercises for the temporomandibular joint and neck as shown in the manual.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||800-210-5856|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||12 Jun,2020||USD 575.00|