Managing the Restorative/Periodontal Interface Course is organized by Kois Center, LLC and will be held from Sep 17 - 19, 2020 at Kois Center LLC, Seattle, Washington, United States of America. This CE Conference has been approved for a maximum of 27.5 Credits™.
Course Description :
The Predictable management of soft and hard tissues is a critical component of successful restorative dentistry. Many times we are faced with unanticipated clinical challenges: black triangles between restored teeth, chronically inflamed tissues over a crown or sudden gingival recession after a crown preparation. In Restorative/Periodontal Interface, Dr. Kois presents the biology, behavior and interaction of bone, ligament, tooth structure and gingiva. He provides scientifically based clinical guidelines which allow you to readily predict and manipulate the gingival margin position.
Implementing the principles in this course will greatly enhance your efficiency and accuracy when faced with important tissue management challenges. You will gain confidence in both cosmetic and restorative outcomes. Acclaimed Clinical Instructor, Dr. Betsy Bakeman, will present a hands-on surgical instrumentation segment during this course.
Course Objectives :
• Understand surgical and orthodontic concerns.
• Learn to coordinate therapy as it relates to the restorative/periodontal interface.
• Understand the metrics and anatomy of the dentogingival complex.
• Learn cervical limitations or enhancements to consider during tooth preparation.
• Learn pontic site and ridge management for prosthetics.
• Minimize and predict surgical defects when extracting teeth.
• Learn how bone and tooth structure can be favorably altered for restorative dentistry.
• Learn to manage biologic width, gingival margins, and contours.
• Learn how to perform esthetic crown lengthening.
• Determine acceptable compromises.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $5,595.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news