The 4th Annual Liquid Biopsy for Precision Oncology Summit is organized by Hanson Wade and will be held from Feb 10 - 12, 2020 at Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines, San Diego, California, United States of America.
With liquid biopsy now a focal point for drug developers, this innovative field promises to make huge advancements to the diagnosis, prognosis and longitudinal monitoring of patients in need. However, with scepticism still surrounding its utility among end users, the need to prove its worth has never been more important.
The 4th Liquid Biopsy for Precision Oncology Summit unites biopharma, clinical and diagnostic teams to drive clinical adoption and finally push through the barriers to radically improve patient outcomes. An end-to-end conversation tackling everything from pre-analytical steps to expediting your product’s commercial success, this is your must-attend meeting for advancing liquid biopsy candidates into a commercial and clinical reality.
Why Should You Attend?
If you are dedicated to developing fluid-based biomarkers and therapeutics to advance precision medicine, this is the place to be. Join your peers in streamlining drug development timelines, improving the clinical applications of liquid biopsies and maximizing patient adoption of your therapeutic.
Key topics of discussion include:
• Enhancing clinical studies with improved sensitivity and sensitivity for accurate marker identification
• Standardizing pre-analytical steps to maximize reliability of trials and sample quality
• Building clinical trials to effectively prove the clinical utility of liquid biopsies
• Maximizing access and utilization of liquid biopsies through effective commercial strategies
• Meeting the needs of the clinician to improve patient-centricity and standard of care
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0)203 141 8700
+1 415 735 3289
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Drug Developer (Conference Only) Fee||09 Feb,2020||Free|
|Service Provider (Conference Only) - Pre Event Fee||09 Feb,2020||USD 2999.00|
|Service Provider (Conference Only) - On the Door Fee||10 Feb,2020||USD 3299.00|